使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「男友幫我化妝!到底會變成什麼樣子?」- Boyfriend Does My Makeup!


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Welcome to Liza Koshy Too.
歡迎來到 Liza Koshy Too 頻道。

Hi, guys. What's up? It's his girlfriend, Liza and my boyfriend, David.
嗨,各位。大家還好嗎?我是他的女友,Liza,他是我的男友,David。

Welcome back to my second channel.
歡迎回到我第二個頻道。

Oh yeah, welcome back to my second channel.
噢對,歡迎回到我第二個頻道。

Today I look like a little boy because this little boy is gonna be doing my makeup.
今天我看起來就像是個小男生,因為這個小男孩要來幫我化妝。

We're just gonna get started. I'd like to lay down the foundation first before we begin. I'm using the easy MAC tool by Beyonce. And then I'm using the MAC—
我們正要開始。我想要在我們開始之前先上粉底。我要用簡單的 MAC 工具,跟碧昂絲聯名的。然後我要用 MAC--

And this is the first thing you do?
這是你要做的第一件事嗎?

Normally people do this later, but I'm gonna do it now.
通常大家都是等一下才這麼做,但我現在就要這麼做。

Okay.
好喔。

I know this is a makeup job, but I think I should give her a little bit of a shave.
我知道這是在化妝,但我覺得我應該給她刮個鬍子。

That's so rude.
沒禮貌。

So, I'm just gonna get "Michael Jackson" over here a little bit of a hairstyle.
那我現在就是要給這位「麥可.傑克森」做一點造型。

No.
不要。

And what I'd like to do right away is I'd like to go for the eyes. I think right now I'm gonna use Becca for the eyes.
那我現在要做的事情是要來畫眼睛。我現在想要用 Becca 來畫眼睛。

I just bought this.
我才剛買這個。

I could tell that she uses this one a lot and this one, so I'm gonna mix them. All right. That was a very stupid decision. I think it's a little bit too much. I'm gonna put a little bit more. Now, I just found out this is the actual foundation. Now I'm gonna make your chin look "pronominent." "Pronominent." I'm gonna apply a little bit here and a little bit here, two on top, and then I think they do some here and here. Yeah, this... I've seen girls do this. Okay, we're getting somewhere. I have it all over her face.
我看得出來她這個顏色用得最兇,還有這個,所以我要混著用。好吧。那是個非常愚蠢的決定。我覺得這顏色有點太重了。我要再多加一點淺色。我剛剛發現這罐才是真正的粉底液。我要讓妳的下巴看起來是「土出的」。「土出的」喔。我要在這裡塗一點,在這裡也塗一點,在上面沾兩下,我想她們會在這裡跟這裡也用一些。對,這樣...我有看過女孩們這樣做。好的,我們有點進展了。我讓她整張臉都沾上粉底液了。

That's what he said.
他是這樣說啦。

Some is to cover that mustache.
要用一些粉底液來遮蓋那些鬍子。

Do you think I need a lot of makeup?
你覺得我需要用很多化妝品嗎?

No. You need a crap-ton.
不。妳需要的是宇宙霹靂無敵多。

This is mascara. I need you to open up, wide.
這是睫毛膏。我需要妳睜開眼睛,睜大一點。

Oh, God. That's what he said.
噢,天啊。是他自己說的。

Yeah, there we go. They're looking very plump.
好,我們開始囉。睫毛看起來很豐盈呢。

That's what he said.
都他自己講的。

This is a crayon. I don't know how it got in her makeup kit. I'm assuming it's for her lips because it's the only thing that's that color.
這是一枝蠟筆。我不知道它怎麼跑到她的化妝包裡。我猜這是要畫她的嘴唇,因為這是唯一一個是那個顏色的東西。

I thought you were gonna put that in my eye.
我以為你要拿那個東西畫我的眼睛。

So I'm gonna put it in her eyes.
那我就拿這個東西畫她的眼睛。

No.
不要啦。

It would help if Liza's lips weren't super chapped.
如果 Liza 的嘴唇沒有這麼乾,這個產品是會有幫助的。

Do you want to kiss me now?
你現在想要親我嗎?

Of course not. Okay, her lips look pretty stupid. Hold on; come here. It's harder to do it when I'm doing it on someone else; usually when I apply this on my face, it goes on straight away. Oh, that was perfect. Not bad! Look at that. That's pretty solid. Okay, here we go. Now I'm gonna use Rochelle facial spray. It's mineral water. Okay, now that I'm refreshed, I'm gonna keep going with the makeup job. We have the luxury powder. Very nice because it's—
當然不想。好,她的嘴唇現在看起來滿蠢的。等一下;過來。我在幫別人畫的時候會比較困難;通常當我把這個塗在我臉上的時候,馬上就能塗上去。噢,太完美了。還不賴嘛!看吧。很棒啊。好,我們開始囉。我要用 Rochelle 臉部噴霧。它是礦泉水。好的,既然現在我精神都來了,我要繼續化妝。我們有這罐奢華粉末。非常讚喔,因為它是--

Oh, be careful.
噢,小心一點。

I'm gonna powder up the rest of her face, here. And I messed up again, but that's okay because this is a tutorial, so I'm gonna show you how to dig yourself out of a hole. I'm just gonna—
我要把粉抹在她臉上剩下的部份,在這裡。我又搞砸了,但沒關係,因為這是一支教學影片,我要告訴你們怎麼樣補救。我只要--

That's what he said.
他是這樣說啦。

I'm gonna finish the job.
我要完成這份工作。

No! I'm gonna kill you!
不!我要殺了你!

I'm gonna close this. Liza, I think, ended up spilling all that on the floor.
我要把這個蓋上。結果 Liza 把那些全都灑到地板上了。

I didn't do that; you did that.
我沒有;是你灑的。

Okay, I wouldn't yell at me when your face looks, like, so stupid.
好,妳的臉看起來這麼呆,我要是妳的話才不會這樣對我鬼吼鬼叫。

I'm trying so hard to remain calm because the camera is on.
我很努力要保持冷靜,因為現在相機在錄影。

Hey, guys. We're back after some couples therapy.
嘿,各位。我們兩個進行了一點情侶協商之後回來了。

Now I'm gonna...I'm gonna do her eyebrows. Oh my God! This is what you mean by eyebrows, eh?
我要...我要畫她的眉毛。我的老天啊!這就是妳所說的眉毛,是不是?

I literally have to paint my eyebrows on every morning.
我真的每天早上都要畫眉毛。

Okay, there we go, and I just did her eyebrows. Okay, she looks really ugly.
好,完成啦,我剛畫完她的眉毛。好,她看起來真的很醜。

No.
才沒有咧。

Normally people would stop and be like, "Okay, I messed up. I'm gonna wash it off and try again," but I'm just gonna add lipstick and make it all go away.
通常大家都會停下來然後說:「好,我搞砸了。我要把它洗掉然後再試一次」,但我只要加上唇膏,然後忽略其他畫壞的地方。

I love you.
我愛你。

Well, now it's on your teeth because you're an idiot.
嗯,沾到妳的牙齒上了,因為妳是個北七。

Babe, is this a Miranda Sings tutorial?
寶貝,這是 Miranda Sings 頻道裡的教學影片嗎?

Liza, close your mouth.
Liza,閉上妳的嘴巴。

That's what he said. Okay, that's just racist.
他都這樣講啦。好喔,那是種族歧視喔。

Honestly, at this point, can I just do something cool?
老實說,都到這個地步了,我可不可以就做點很酷的事情?

So, I think Dave gave up—
嗯,我覺得 Dave 放棄了--

I gave up about 10 minutes ago.
我大概在 10 分鐘之前就放棄了。

And now he's just having a field day on my face. That's what he said.
他在我的臉上玩得很開心。他是這樣說啦。

Lipstick is capable of more than just the lips.
唇膏不只能用在嘴唇上。

All the girls watching this video are just cringing at the amount of waste of lipstick.
所有在看這支影片的女孩看到你浪費那麼多唇膏一定會崩潰。

I'm gonna end my process with some more Evian water because it's good for your minerals. Okay, I'm done. And this is the final look. You've got a nice little, red Brazilian strap coming down from the neck. Her eyelids are "compromised" much a "Maybelline and volume neck extraordinaire." Her nose hair... I really didn't do anything with it. I kinda just left it alone because it's all just growing out of there like a wild animal. For her teeth, I didn't touch them, but she probably should. Maybe she should brush them. Obviously, I didn't want to ruin anything about her mustache, because I think it's impressive as is by itself. I got boring. Like, it's boring making you look good because it's so easy and natural for you.
我要再加一點 Evian 的水噴霧來結束我的化妝步驟,因為它對妳的礦物是很有幫助的。好,我完成了。這是最後畫好的樣子。妳脖子開始往上的地方有一條漂亮的紅色小丁。她的眼皮由「Maybelline 特殊脖子豐盈款」所「組成」的。她的鼻毛...我真的沒有動到它。我就只是放任它,因為它就像一頭野獸一樣狂放生長。至於她的牙齒,我沒有動到它們,但她或許應該處理一下。或許她應該刷牙。顯然,我不想毀掉她的鬍子,因為我認為它本身相當有特色。我覺得好無聊喔。我是說,要讓妳看起來漂亮很無聊,因為妳根本天生麗質。

That's really sweet. Did you mean that?
這麼說好窩心喔。你認真嗎?

No, it was for the video. Three, two... It's not bad, right? It's, like, interesting.
不,那是為了影片效果。三、二...不算很糟吧,對吧?滿有趣的。

I honestly look like a human basketball. I'm honestly pretty impressed with, like, how you got the mascara on there. Eyebrows look great, though; that's what I'm most—
老實說,我看起來就像是一顆人形籃球。我真的滿驚訝你可以這樣塗睫毛膏。但眉毛看起來不錯;那是我最--

Do they actually look good? That one looks good, but there I have too much brown under the eyebrow.
真的看起來不錯嗎?那一邊看起來不錯,但我在這邊眉毛下面畫太多咖啡色了。

What's wrong with too much brown?
畫太多咖啡色又怎樣?

All right.
好。

What are you trying to say?
你要說什麼?

That's it for this video. Make sure you guys like and subscribe.
這支影片就到這裡結束啦。記得要按下喜歡並且訂閱喔。

David did a really great job, so guys, make sure to go check out David's second channel because I'm gonna be doing his makeup there. It's gonna look a little different than that. But yeah, thank you guys so much for watching. My foot is white; I look pretty. Bye.
David 畫得很好,所以各位要記得看看 David 的第二個頻道喔,因為我要在那裡幫他化妝。會看起來不太一樣。但,謝謝你們大家觀看。我的腳變白了;我看起來很正。掰。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!