You're gonna be a Werth Academy graduate because I've designed a plan! Your life plan: the hour of the day, the day of the week, the week of the month, the month of the year, the year of your life! We're not leaving anything to chance.
妳將會是個威斯學院畢業生,因為我已經做了一個計畫!妳的人生規劃:一天中的每小時、一週中的每一天、一個月的每一週、一年中的每個月、妳人生中的每一年!我們不會把任何事交給運氣。
Ah, here I am. Up here!
啊,我在這。這上面!
You are going to make a wonderful grown-up.
妳會成為一個很棒的大人。
Thank you, Mom.
謝謝妳,媽媽。
I just wanted to give your drawing back.
我只是想還給你你的圖。
You didn't like it?
妳不喜歡嗎?
No, I did!
不,我喜歡!
Once upon a time, there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself.
從前從前,有位住在一個比他自己大不了多少的星球上的小王子。
I thought I'd never find anyone who wanted to hear my story.
我以為我永遠找不到一個想聽我故事的人。
If you please, draw me a sheep.
如果可以的話,請畫給我一隻綿羊。
What was the kid doing there in the desert? There was no mention of life on any other planets.
那小孩在沙漠裡做什麼?從沒有提過其他任何星球上有生命啊。
An asteroid, Asteroid B612.
一顆小行星,B612 星球。
Wow!
哇!
And the little prince, he was very fond of sunsets.
小王子,他非常喜歡夕陽。
Did you finish your study work?
妳讀完書了嗎?
Not exactly. I made a friend.
不太算。我交了一個朋友。
If you study hard and you stay completely on track with the plan, you can spend some time with your new friend...next summer.
如果妳用功讀書然後完全照著計畫走,妳就可以花些時間和妳的新朋友一起玩...下個夏天時。
Look at that. The stars are out.
妳看那個。星星出來了。
Hey, come and play with me.
嘿,過來陪我玩。
I cannot play with you; I'm not tamed. But if you tame me, we shall need each other. To me, you'll be unique in all the world. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
我不能和你玩;我沒被馴服。但如果你馴服了我,我們就會需要彼此。對我來說,你將會是這世界上獨一無二的。真正重要的東西,是眼睛看不見的。
When the moment does come for me to leave, I have to go alone.
當我離開的時刻真正到來時,我必須要獨自離去。
Do you know how to fly a plane? Buckle up!
你知道怎麼開飛機嗎?繫好安全帶囉!
I'm not so sure I wanna grow up anymore.
我不再確定我想要長大了。
Growing up is not the problem; forgetting is.
長大並不是問題;遺忘才是。
You're gonna make a wonderful grown-up.
你會是個很棒的大人。
- 「把某事交由運氣決定」- Leave Something To Chance
We're not leaving anything to chance.
我們不會把任何事交給運氣。 - 「煩請、如果你願意的話」- If You Please
If you please, draw me a sheep.
如果可以的話,請畫給我一隻綿羊。 - 「繫上安全帶」- Buckle Up
Do you know how to fly a plane? Buckle up!
你知道怎麼開飛機嗎?繫好安全帶囉!