使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「奧斯卡影帝李奧納多新作《洪水來臨前》,敲響末世警鐘」- Before the Flood


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

We've known about this for decades, for over half a century. Try to have a conversation with anyone about climate change, people just tune out.
我們已經知道氣候變遷這件事好幾十年,超過半個世紀。試著和任何人討論氣候變遷,他們只會充耳不聞。

Climate change...
氣候變遷...

And the problem seems to be getting worse and worse and worse...
而這問題似乎變得日益嚴重...

The truth is the more I've learned about this issue and everything that contributes to the problem, the more I realize how much I don't know.
事實是,我越了解這個議題以及造成這問題的一切,我就越發現自己不了解的有多少。

Oh my God! Look how violent that is.
我的天啊!你看那有多激烈。

Paradise that has been degraded and destroyed—we're knowingly doing this. I just wanna know how far we've gone and if there's anything we can do to stop it.
天堂被汙染摧毀--我們明知故犯。我只想知道我們做到什麼地步了,我們是否能做什麼來阻止。

The U.S. has been the biggest emitter of greenhouse gases in history.
美國是史上最大的溫室氣體排放國家。

You're a fossil-addicted country. We are doing more investment in solar today than the U.S. is.
你們是一個對化石燃料成癮的國家。我們現在對太陽能所做的投資比美國多。

Half the people in office still don't believe in climate change. 
有一半政府官員還是不相信氣候變遷。

Why do you think there is such opposition about the science?
你覺得為什麼會有這種反對科學真相的聲音?

I think it's politics.
我認為是政治。

People are so arrogant to think they can change climate.
人們自以為自己能改變氣候。

The environmental issues have become the biggest reason for mass demonstrations. We wanna hold them accountable.
環境議題已經成為群眾示威行動的最大原因。我們想要他們負責。

This is the most important issue of our time. Question is, Can we change our course in time?
這是我們的時代最重要的議題。問題是,我們能及時改變方向嗎?

You'd need 100 Gigafactories to transition to sustainable energy.
你需要一百間超級電池工廠來轉變成使用永續能源。

That would make the United States—
那會讓美國--

The whole world.
全世界。

The whole world?!
全世界?!

All energy.
所有能源。

That sounds manageable.
那聽起來可行。

All that I've seen on my journey shows us we have the means of stopping this devastation.
我在旅途中見到的一切顯示出我們有辦法阻止這災難性後果。

Politicians do what the people want them to do. Once the American people are convinced, the politicians will fall in line very quickly.
政治人物做民眾想要他們做的事。一旦美國人民被說服,政治人物的立場很快就會相同。

If we keep pushing, there's no reason why we can't solve this problem.
如果我們繼續努力,我們沒理由解決不了這個問題。

The world is now watching. We ask you to protect it. Or we—and all living things we cherish—are history.
這世界正在看著。我們請你守護這世界。否則我們--以及我們珍惜的所有生命--都會成為歷史。

Before the Flood
《洪水來臨前》

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!