使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「孩子們,我把你的萬聖節糖果吃光啦!」- I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

It's time now for our beloved holiday tradition Hey, Jimmy Kimmel. I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy.
現在是我們最愛的節慶傳統《嘿,Jimmy Kimmel。我跟我的小孩說我吃光他們的萬聖節糖果》時間。

Last night, I ate all your candy.
昨晚,我吃掉你所有的糖果。
Why?
為什麼?
Because it was good.
因為糖果很好吃。
You ruined my life.
你毀了我的人生。

Yeah, we ate it all while you were sleeping.
沒錯,我們在妳睡覺的時候把所有糖果吃光了。
No...
不...

Oh, man! I'm gonna eat it all. I'm gonna eat it all. Jimmy Kimmel said I should eat all your candy, okay? Okay, I'm gonna eat it all. Yeah, I'm gonna eat it. Okay, this is for me. Well, let's see, Jimmy Kimmel said I should eat these, too.
喔,老兄!我要把它吃光。我要把它吃光。Jimmy Kimmel 說我應該吃光你的糖果,可以嗎?好,我要把糖果吃光。嗯,我要吃掉它嘍。好,這是給我的。嗯,我們來看看,Jimmy Kimmel 說我應該也要把那些吃掉。

All of it?
全部的糖果?
All of it.
全部。
Every single bite?
每一口?
Yeah.
沒錯。
You must have a bellyache.
你一定會肚子痛。

I was kinda hungry last night.
我昨晚有點餓。
Eat an apple!
吃蘋果啊!

Daddy and I ate all of your candy.
爹地和我吃掉你所有糖果了。

Those aren't real drawers, buddy.
那些不是真的抽屜,老弟。
Get out.
滾出去。

We ate all the candy.
我們把糖果全吃掉了。
We'll get some more next time. Don't worry about this.
我們下次會再拿多點。別擔心這了。

I ate all your candy.
我把你的糖果全吃掉了。
That's okay.
沒關係。

Don't even talk to me for the rest of your life. Why don't you eat something else?
你下半輩子都不準和我說話了。你為什麼不吃其它東西?
I was hungry. Hey, you!
我肚子餓啊。欸,你!
It's not funny. Shut up! You're still laughing!
這不好笑。閉嘴!你還在笑!
I was just joking, okay?
我只是在開玩笑,好嗎?
Well, still shut up and go to the other room. Excuse me?
還是給我閉嘴然後滾去其他房間。你說什麼?

I told you not to. I told you. You can never ever, ever listen about candy.
我跟你講過不行。我跟你講過了。你從來、從來不乖乖聽糖果的事。

Are you mad at me?
你在氣我嗎?

The whole entire bag?
一整袋?
Yeah...I'm sorry.
對...我很抱歉。
It's okay. It's fine.
沒差啦。沒關係。
It's fine? Like, there's none left.
沒關係嗎?一個都不剩了。
It...it's fine. It's fine.
沒...沒關係。沒關係的。
Oh...thank you.
喔...謝謝你。

Kids, I got something to tell you.
孩子們,我有件事要告訴你們。
What?
什麼?
Mommy and Daddy ate all your Halloween candy last night.
媽咪和爹地昨晚把你們的萬聖節糖果吃光了。

All right. Okay. Why don't we have...if you did... If you did get too much candy, and you want to do something other than bringing it to your office, you can donate it to the troops. You go to operationgratitude.com. They'll take your candy. Take your candy from your kids and send it to our men and women overseas. You have until November 15 to send it. Thanks all the parents who participated it. And apologies to the children who participated this well. Thank you for all the great videos.
好的。好。我們何不...如果你... 如果你真的拿到太多糖果,然後你想拿來做點把糖果帶到你辦公室以外的事,你可以把糖果捐給部隊。你連到 operationgratitude.com 這網址。他們會拿走你的糖果。把你的糖果從你的小孩那拿走,然後寄給我們在海外服役的男女士兵們。你到 11 月 15 號前都能寄。感謝所有參與這計劃的父母。然後對那些如此配合的孩子們道歉。感謝你們所有人提供這些超棒的影片。

You sneaky mom!
你這個偷雞摸狗的媽媽!

I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
I hate you!
我討厭你!

I spent two hours walking around the whole neighborhood.
我花了兩小時在整個社區走來走去耶。

Annie. Calm down, Annie.
Annie。冷靜下來,Annie。
Dad, you are ugly!
爸爸,你醜死了!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!