使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「全新《爺奶廚神當道》,假牙入菜把地獄廚神戈登嚇傻了!」- MasterChef Senior w/ Gordon Ramsay


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

First came MasterChef.
一開始是《廚神當道》。

Come back to me with a pair of *****, one of you!
你們其中一個人,他媽硬起來之後再來找我!

Then the stakes were raised and the ages were lowered with MasterChef Junior.
接著在《小小廚神》中, 獎品更加豐富,參賽者的年齡層下降。

I'm gonna show you all how to cook a filet mignon.
我接下來要示範給你們看菲力牛排的做法。

Then we made the chefs even younger with MasterChef Junior Junior.
接著在《迷你廚神當道》中,我們找來的廚師年紀更小了。

Your chicken's dry, your display of greens is way too weak, and your pasta is way too tender. You should be ashamed of yourself.
你的雞肉太乾、蔬菜的擺盤不合格,然後你的義大利麵煮太爛了。你應該要感到羞愧。

And now, because there's literally nothing left for us to do, we're bringing you MasterChef Senior.
現在,因為我們真的玩到沒哏了,我們要為您帶來《爺奶廚神當道》。

All right. It's time to cook. All of you, head to your stations, please. Let's go. Take your time.
好。大展廚藝的時候到了。所有人,請到你們的料理台前。走吧。不用急慢慢來啊。

The greatest generation will compete in the ultimate culinary challenge while being mentored by the culinary giant Gordon Ramsay and celebrity food enthusiast James Corden.
這個無比偉大的世代將會在終極廚藝考驗中競爭,帶領他們的是餐飲界最具影響力的人物 Gordon Ramsay 以及名人吃貨 James Corden。

So, sorry, am I supposed to eat the pills?
抱歉,我應該要吃掉藥丸嗎?

It depends. What's your blood pressure?
看狀況。你的血壓多少?

You call this a flambe? It looks like someone's just thrown up in it.
你說這是火焰料理?這看起來就像有人剛吐在裡面。

What?
啥?

It looks like someone's just puked!
這看起來像有人剛才吐了!

You need to speak up.
你得講大聲點。

Oh, for f***'s sake.
噢,他媽饒了我吧。

These chefs have decades of cooking knowledge, and they're not afraid to tell you about it.
這群廚師們累積了幾十年的烹飪知識,而且他們不怕和你分享。

So, can you tell me how you made this dish?
可以跟我說說妳是怎麼做這道菜的嗎?

Well, when I was a little girl, you know, me and my friend Mary, we just used to love to cook. You cannot catch mice with rats. So we only celebrated birthdays every other year.
我還是小女孩的時候,你知道,我和我朋友 Mary,我們以前就是好愛煮東西。你不能用大老鼠來抓老鼠。我們每隔一年才慶祝一次生日。

Just tell me how you made this f***ing dish...
只要告訴我妳是怎麼做這道該死的料理就好了...

Well, I'm getting there.
唉啊,我就要說到啦。

The race for the title is on.
廚神頭銜之爭正式展開。

Ruth! Ruth! Ruth!
Ruth!Ruth!Ruth!

Drama will be non-stop.
出人意料的狀況接踵而來。

He's just sleeping, right?
他只是在睡覺,對吧?

Let me just check.
我檢查看看。

But in the end, only one will claim the title...
不過最終,只有一個人能獲得頭銜...

Here's what I made.
這是我做的料理。

It's just a bowl of hard candies.
這只是一碗糖果。

What's that?
那是什麼?

Oh, those are mine.
噢,那是我的。

...of MasterChef Senior.
...成為爺奶廚神。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!