使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「【無厘頭狀況劇】媽,我到底是不是妳生的?!」- The Day I Was Born


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Hey...Mom?
嘿...媽?

What is it, sweetie?
親愛的,怎麼啦?

I'm just working on a school project about family stories, and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
我剛在寫一份關於家庭故事的學校作業,然後我在想我能不能問妳幾個問題。

Sure.
好啊。

First question is, How did you and Dad feel the day I was born?
第一個問題是,妳和爸爸在我出生那天有什麼感想?

Oh, that was a great day, one of the happiest of our lives.
噢,那天真是太美好了,是我們人生中最快樂的一天之一。

Really?
真的嗎?

Yeah. As soon as we came home from the orphanage with you bundled in our arms...
對啊。我們一從孤兒院回到家,懷裡抱著妳...

Wait, wait, wait... Mom, did you just say "orphanage"?
等一下、等等、等等... 媽,妳剛是說「孤兒院」嗎?

Oh, it's not what you think. Your father and I were in the Peace Corps at the time volunteering at an orphanage, and I went into labor and had you there.
噢,不是妳想的那樣。妳爸和我當時跟和平工作團到孤兒院當志工,結果我開始分娩然後在那生了妳。

Wow... That's crazy! Keep going.
哇... 太瘋狂了吧!繼續說。

Well, as soon as we left, we knew we had to treat you as our own.
嗯,在我們離開的那刻,我們就知道自己得將妳視如己出。

Okay. Wait, that sounds suspicious. Was I not your own?
好。等等,那聽起來很可疑。我不是你們親生的?

Honey, you're not listening! You didn't let me finish. We had to treat you as our own daughter.
親愛的,妳都沒在聽!妳都不讓我把話說完。我們得把妳當作自己的女兒對待。

Okay, how does that change anything?
好,那有什麼差別?

Because we thought we were going to have a son. As soon as we got you, we knew we had to change our thinking.
因為我們以為我們會有個兒子啊。一生出妳後,我們就知道自己得改變想法。

Okay, Mom, you gotta speak a little more straightforwardly.
好,老媽,妳得說得直白一點。

Well, I'm being as straightforward as I know how. Do you want help with your assignment?
嗯,我已經講得很白啦。妳到底想不想要我幫妳寫作業啊?

Yes. I'm sorry. Keep going.
要。抱歉。請繼續。

Well, as soon as we got home, we immediately decided to thank your previous family.
嗯,一回到家後,我們馬上決定要感謝妳的前一個家庭。

Mom!
老媽!

What?!
幹嘛啦?!

I had another family?
我還有別的家庭?

Sweetie, you need to use your ears. You're not listening!
親愛的,用用妳的耳朵!妳沒在聽耶!

Yes, I am! I am listening to the exact words you're saying!
有,我有在聽!我聽到的就是妳說的那些話啊!

You know we're very religious. We have to thank...that family.
妳知道我們很虔誠吧。我們得感謝...那家人。

Okay, just...how did you and Dad feel when you brought me home?
好啦,就是...妳和老爸帶我回家時心情是怎樣?

Well, it's difficult to put into words. You know how Daddy Warbucks feels when he finally gets Annie?
嗯,很難用言語形容。妳知道沃巴斯爸爸終於接到安妮時的感受嗎?

When he adopted her?
在他領養她的時候?

Or when Pharaoh got Moses?
或是當法老收養摩西時?

Also adopted!
也是領養的!

Or when nobody got Bruce Wayne?
或是在無名氏收養蝙蝠俠時?

Mother! Who may not be my mother! It really sounds like you adopted me!
媽!可能不是我媽的媽!這聽起來真的很像你們領養我!

We did!
我們是啊!

Okay, so you admit it?
好,所以妳承認囉?

We adopted you into our lives!
我們接妳進來我們的生命中!

You are so confusing!
妳真是太讓人困惑了!

I don't see why! The word "adopt" has many meanings.
我就不知道為什麼耶!Adopt 這個字有很多意思啊。

Ugh! Can we just finish this? I need to reevaluate my life.
啊!我們可不可以快把這搞定?我需要重新審視一下我的人生。

Well, when we took you home, it was a hard transition since you didn't share our jeans.
好,我們帶妳回家時,那是段很困難的過渡期,因為妳沒有和我們共享 jeans(牛仔褲)。

For the love, Mom! I didn't share your genes?!
天啊,老媽!我沒有分享你們的基因?!

No! Jeans!
不是啦!Jeans(牛仔褲)!

We're saying the same word!
我們說的是同個字啊!

Our jeans! Like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?
我們的 jeans(牛仔褲)!像是《牛仔褲的夏天》那種?

I didn't share your pants?
我沒有分享你們的褲子?

Our jeans, yes. Ever since your father and I saw that movie, we always wanted to share a magical pair of jeans with our entire family, but you were still too little for them.
我們的牛仔褲,沒錯。自從妳老爸和我看了那部電影後,我們就一直想要全家人一起穿一件神奇牛仔褲,不過妳那時還太小不能穿。

Okay. Mom, you are seriously freaking me out right now. Am I or am I not adopted?
好。老媽,妳現在真的要把我給嚇死了。我到底是還不是領養來的?

You are!
妳是啊!

In the...in the traditional sense of the word?
是...那個字最傳統的意思上那種喔?

You're not!
妳不是啊!

Ugh! Mom, this almost makes me wish I were adopted!
啊!媽,這快讓我幾乎希望自己是領養來的了!

Well, you certainly don't share our jeans!
這個嘛,妳絕對沒有分享我們的 jeans!

Ah!!! Forget it! Forget it!
啊!!!算了!算了!

What? Honey! What?
什麼?親愛的!怎樣啦?

What was that all about?
那是怎麼回事?

I was trying to find a way to tell her she was adopted.
我在試著告訴女兒她是接來的。

Into our lives?
接進我們的生命中?

Of course!
當然啊!

Hey, guys! Thanks for watching that video. Be sure to adopt our channel into your subscriptions.
嘿,大家!感謝收看那部影片。務必將我們的頻道選進你的訂閱中。

And tell your friends to adopt us into their daily schedule.
還有叫你的朋友將我們帶到他們的每日行程中。

And adopt good brushing habits. See, it has so many meanings.
還要養成好的刷牙習慣。看吧,adopt 這個字有超多意思。

So many meanings. Share this with anyone you know who has adopted a pet, a child, or a good attitude.
超多意思。和你認識的任何有認養寵物、小孩,或有很好的態度的人分享這部影片。

  • 「在當時」- At The Time

    Your father and I were in the Peace Corps at the time volunteering at an orphanage, and I went into labor and had you there.
    妳爸和我當時跟和平工作團到孤兒院當志工,結果我開始分娩然後在那生了妳。

  • 「一...就」- As Soon As

    Well, as soon as we left, we knew we had to treat you as our own.
    嗯,在我們離開的那刻,我們就知道自己得將妳視如己出。

  • 「用言語表達」- Put Into Words

    Well, it's difficult to put into words.
    嗯,很難用言語形容。

  • 「嚇壞某人」- Freak Someone Out

    Okay. Mom, you are seriously freaking me out right now.
    好。老媽,妳現在真的要把我給嚇死了。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!