使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「【旅遊狀況劇】請問博物館要怎麼走?」- Not Afraid to Ask for Directions


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Has this ever happened to you? You're on vacation, you think you have your bearings, but you turn a corner, and suddenly you're lost?! The good news is you have a map; the bad news is you have no idea where you are. Pay close attention as this couple asks for directions to the museum.
你遇過這種情況嗎?你正在渡假,你以為你知道自己在哪,但你轉了個彎,突然間你就迷路了?!好消息是你身上有地圖;壞消息是你完全不知道你人在哪。仔細看這對夫妻問到博物館的路要怎麼走。

Excuse me, sir.
先生,不好意思。

And listen carefully, because in a minute, you'll have to find the museum on your own using this map.
注意聽,因為等一下你就要用這張地圖自己找出博物館。

Yeah?
嗯?

Do you live here?
你住這嗎?

Yeah.
對。

Okay, we're really lost.
嗯,我們完全迷路了。

Okay, where you trying to go?
好,你們要去哪?

Museum, which I think is that way. Am I right?
博物館,我覺得應該是往那邊。對嗎?

No, it's definitely that way.
不是,絕對是往那。

Oh, okay.
喔,好。

Let me see here. All right. First of all, you're upside down.
我看看。好。首先,你拿反了。

Okay.
喔。

Okay. So, yeah, we're way down here. All right, and you wanna be up here.
好。那麼,嗯,我們在這下面。好,你想要去到上面這裡。

Oh! So, that way?
喔!所以是往那?

Right. So you're gonna head five blocks north.
對。你要往北走五個街區。

Right.
好。

Okay? When you get to Joey's Pizza, make a right.
沒問題嗎?走到喬伊披薩店時右轉。

Pizza!
披薩!

Good, cheese is good.
好吃,起司超棒的。

Then you're gonna go three blocks east, okay? There's a hot dog cart on this corner. You're gonna make a left at that hot dog cart. And you're gonna go three blocks past this jazz club, and it's gonna be right in front of you. You can't miss it.
然後向東走三個街區,知道嗎?這個轉角有個熱狗攤。在那個熱狗攤左轉。過這間爵士俱樂部後再走三個街區,博物館就在正前方。你們一定會看到。

Okay, great!
好,太棒了!

Okay, so—I knew I was right about this—so, it's five, three, and three.
嗯,那麼--我就知道我是對的--所以是五、三、三。

You got it.
沒錯。

Thank you very much.
太謝謝你了。

Oh, wait, let me get a picture of you guys. Thank you so much.
噢,等等,我幫你們拍張照。真的很謝謝你。

Got it? Now, take a look at this map. Listen one more time and see if you can follow these directions to find your way to the museum.
知道怎麼走了嗎?現在,看看這張地圖。再聽一遍然後看你能不能跟著這些指示找到去博物館的路。

So you're gonna head five blocks north.
你要往北走五個街區。

Right.
好。

Okay? When you get to Joey's Pizza, make a right.
沒問題嗎?走到喬伊披薩店時右轉。

Pizza!
披薩!

Good, cheese is good.
好吃,起司超讚的。

Then you're gonna go three blocks east, okay? There's a hot dog cart on this corner. You're gonna make a left at that hot dog cart. And you're gonna go three blocks past this jazz club, and it's gonna be right in front of you. You can't miss it.
然後向東走三個街區,知道嗎?這個轉角有個熱狗攤。在那個熱狗攤左轉。過這間爵士俱樂部後再走三個街區,博物館就在正前方。你們一定會看到。

Okay, great!
好,太棒了!

So, were you able to follow the student's directions to the museum? If your brain mapping abilities were up to the task, you'd see that the directions the student gave were spot on. For those who followed along, congratulations on having great spatial awareness. There's just one problem—those tourists weren't really lost!
那麼,你可以照著這名學生的指示找到博物館嗎?如果你大腦想像出地圖的能力夠好,你就會發現這名學生給的指示十分精確。至於那些照著指示走的人,恭喜你有很好的空間概念。只是有一個問題--那些遊客其實不是真的迷路!

No.
不。

In fact...
事實上...

No!
不!

...they weren't tourists at all!
...他們根本不是遊客!

Come on!
不會吧!

Instead of watching the student helping a lost couple with directions, you were watching a couple of pickpockets helping themselves to the student's cell phone...
你所看的並不是學生幫忙一對迷路的夫妻找路,你看的是一對鴛鴦大盜偷拿學生的手機...

Three blocks east...
往東走三個街區...

...wallet...
...皮夾...

Make a left at that hot dog cart.
在那個熱狗攤左轉。

...and tablet.
...還有平板電腦。

Three blocks past this jazz club, and it's gonna be right in front of you. You can't miss it.
過這個爵士俱樂部再走三個街區,博物館就在正前方。你們一定會看到。

Okay, great!
好,太棒了!

Thank you.
謝謝。

Good luck, guys.
祝你們好運。

He was a really nice guy.
他真是個好人。

Now, did you catch any of that the first time we showed it to you? Probably not. It just goes to show you should be aware of your surroundings and beware of what you might be missing.
現在,在我們給你看第一次時,你有注意到任何異狀嗎?很可能沒有。這告訴我們,你應該要注意周遭環境,然後當心自己可能忽略的事物。

No!!!
不!!!

  • 「不知道、沒頭緒」- Have No Idea

    The good news is you have a map; the bad news is you have no idea where you are.
    好消息是你身上有地圖;壞消息是你完全不知道你人在哪。

  • 「專心、注意」- Pay Attention

    Pay close attention as this couple asks for directions to the museum.
    仔細看這對夫妻問到博物館的路要怎麼走。

  • 「要求」- Ask For

    Pay close attention as this couple asks for directions to the museum.
    仔細看這對夫妻問到博物館的路要怎麼走。

  • 「立刻、一會兒」- In A Minute

    And listen carefully, because in a minute, you'll have to find the museum on your own using this map.
    注意聽,因為等一下你就要用這張地圖自己找出博物館。

  • 「獨自地、靠自己的力量」- On One's Own

    And listen carefully, because in a minute, you'll have to find the museum on your own using this map.
    注意聽,因為等一下你就要用這張地圖自己找出博物館。

  • 「首先、第一」- First Of All

    All right. First of all, you're upside down.
    好。首先,你拿反了。

  • 「看一看」- Take A Look At

    Now, take a look at this map.
    現在,看看這張地圖。

  • 「能夠」- Be Able To

    So, were you able to follow the student's directions to the museum?
    那麼,你可以照著這名學生的指示找到博物館嗎?

  • 「確切的、準確的」- Spot On

    If your brain mapping abilities were up to the task, you'd see that the directions the student gave were spot on.
    如果你大腦想像出地圖的能力夠好,你就會發現這名學生給的指示十分精確。

  • 「證明、說明」- Go To Show

    It just goes to show you should be aware of your surroundings and beware of what you might be missing.
    這告訴我們,你應該要注意周遭環境,然後當心自己可能忽略的事物。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!